You have probably ended up here because you just started using the SimplePart Control Panel or you would like a quick refresher on how to process an order. Here's a quick tutorial video you can watch, or you can follo w the instructions below.
- Log into the Control Panel with your credentials and go to Recent Orders. Remember to save your Control Panel website to access it quickly later!
- Click "Details" of the order you would like to work on. This will bring you to Order Processing. (You will not need to process any 'New Order:No Payment' Orders)
- Once you are in Order Details, click "Receive Order" to notify the customer that you have received their order.
- Click "Print Order" and check with your DMS that you can fulfill the order.
- Make sure to check that credit card payments are captured in Billing Details, if applicable. This step is not applicable if the order is paid with PayPal or you have Automatic Capturing turned on.
- Prepare your shipment and go to Order Details to click "Ship Order."
Remember to always pay attention to your Control Panel notifications. See more information on order notifications
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us directly at 404-520-7640 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
Note: Don't see any recent orders? Please be sure to select your website in the drop down located at the top right of your Control Panel.